Vitamin d, B12, IRON, IODINE, PLANT KING vegan complex capsules
pack size:60 pcs Dosage form:capsules
PLANT KING – VEGAN COMPLEX, CAPSULES, Vitamin d, B12, IRON, IODINE
Plant King – Your vegan nutrient complex
Vegan nutrition is sustainable and protects our environment. However, a vegan diet does not provide us with all the nutrients we need for a healthy life. With Plant King, we at PlantaVis have developed a vegan nutrient complex that offers the perfect complement to a plant-based diet. When selecting the ingredients, we made sure to use high-dose nutrients from natural sources that are perfectly matched. As with all of our PlantaVis products, our PflanzenKönig capsules are free of unnecessary aromas, colors and additives.
Algae Powder - The natural source of nutrients from the sea
As always, we rely on high-quality plant substances for our vegan nutrient complex. Our PflanzenKönig capsules contain qualitative algae powder. Algae have been an integral part of the food culture in the Asian culture for thousands of years. Algae was only able to establish itself here a few years ago and has become increasingly popular ever since. Algae are a natural source of various vitamins and minerals and therefore form an excellent basis for a dietary supplement. The sustainability of our ingredients is very important to us at PlantaVis, which is why we obtain our algae powder from sustainable sources.
The perfect addition to a vegan diet
Our PflanzenKönig capsules are rounded off with essential vitamins and valuable trace elements. We combine in the capsules:
• Vitamin B3 (niacin): The water-soluble vitamin is a component of many important coenzymes and is involved in the formation and breakdown of carbohydrates, fats and proteins as well as in energy metabolism
• Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin and for many enzymatic processes are important. The vitamin has a variety of functions in the body, such as in the metabolism of amino acids, hemoglobin formation and in the nervous and immune systems
• Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 is only found in foods of animal origin and should be supplemented with dietary supplements or fortified foods as a matter of urgency in a vegan diet. Vitamin B12 is important for functioning cell division, blood formation and nerve function, which is why a B12 deficiency should not be neglected. B12 also plays an important role in our energy metabolism, mental function and immune system
• Vitamin D3: Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin and is classified as a hormone. It has a whole range of tasks in the body, for example it contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system, the maintenance of normal muscle function and the maintenance of normal bones. The vitamin is mainly formed in the body through sun exposure of the skin, but can also be absorbed through food. However, it is only found in animal foods and should be supplemented in a vegan diet
• Vitamin K2: Like vitamin B12, vitamin K2 is found almost exclusively in animal foods. The only plant-based food that contains vitamin K2 is the Japanese food natto. These are fermented soybeans, which are hardly consumed in the western world. Among other things, vitamin K2 contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
. • Folic acid: Folic acid is essential for cell division and the formation of new cells. It also plays a role in iron and vitamin B12 metabolism
• Iodine: Iodine is very important for the health of our thyroid gland. In a vegan diet, the trace element should be supplemented with supplements, as it is found in larger quantities, especially in fish and seafood
• Iron: The trace element iron is also one of the nutrients that should be supplemented in a vegan diet, as it is only found in significant amounts in foods of animal origin. Iron fulfills essential functions in the body, such as the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin, the transport of oxygen in the body and it contributes to normal cognitive function
. This combination of vitamins and trace elements was very important to us, as it contributes to the supply of nutrients that in the case of a vegan or vegetarian diet, the amounts are often taken in through the diet in too small amounts.
With high doses of nutrients, PflanzenKönig is the perfect addition to a balanced and varied plant-based diet. The trace elements are deliberately high in doses to ensure the best possible bioavailability.
TIP: The absorption of nutrients is essential for our health. Without an adequate supply of nutrients, vital processes in the body can no longer function properly. We recommend additional nutrient supplements, especially if you are on a vegan or vegetarian diet.
Consume 1 capsule daily with sufficient liquid.
The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. The product should be kept out of the reach of small children. Store the product dry, protected from light and not above 25 °C.
Ingredients: Algae powder, calcium oxide, capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, ferrous gluconate, B3-nicotinamide, cholecalciferol, methylcobalamin, medium-chain triglyceride oil, menaquinone, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, potassium iodide, sodium selenite pentahydrate Dietary
supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
dietary supplements. The recommended daily consumption must not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!