Vitamaze Vitamin D3 Depot 20,000 IU
For bones, teeth, muscles and the immune system
Pack size:180 pcs Dosage form:Tablets
The human skin produces vitamin D3 from UV radiation. But in winter, during working hours or otherwise, we are seldom enough outdoors to produce sufficient quantities. Therefore, if you have a vitamin D3 deficiency, a dietary supplement can be useful.
• High-dose vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol): Lasting depot effect of 20,000 IU vitamin D3 per tablet = 500 μg / mcg pure vitamin D3
• One tablet per 20 days covers the entire need for vitamin D3 (1,000 IU per day)
• 180 vegetarian tablets each 20,000 IU vitamin D3 for permanent supply
• Without coating ( non-coated tablet), divisible and easy to put into a powder
• Avoidance of unnecessary additives, nanoparticles and allergens.
Vitamin D3 is important for many functions in the body:
• Vitamin D3 contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and normal teeth
• Vitamin D3 contributes to the normal function of the immune system and muscles wherein
• vitamin D3 contributes to a normal calcium levels in blood in
• vitamin D3 contributes to the normal recording / recovery of calcium and phosphorus in
• vitamin D3 has a function in cell division
Fortunately, our bodies can absorb some of the vitamin D (calciferol) from food (fish, eggs, cheese). Vegetarians and vegans in particular have a hard time here. But even for non-vegetarians, the quantities are usually not enough. Therefore, especially in winter, we are often dependent on supplements to meet our needs.
Advantages of the high-dose Vitamaze Vitamin D3 Depot 20,000 IU
• Vegetarian: Made from lanolin and free of unnecessary additives.
• Large pack with a minimum shelf life of 2 years from production: this product can supply 5 adults with vitamin D3 for up to 2 years.
• Best bioavailability: Without the release agent magnesium stearate (magnesium salts of fatty acids) in order to obtain the ideal effectiveness.
• Free of colorings and preservatives, genetically modified ingredients as well as pesticides, fungicides, artificial fertilizers or other pollutants.
• Suitable for allergy sufferers: the product is free from gluten, lactose and other allergens.
Production / Manufacturing
• Produced in Germany according to the official HACCP concept (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point). It stands for a hazard analysis and serves the hygienic safety of food.
• Registered with the Federal Office for Consumer Protection and Food Safety (BVL)
• Unrestricted marketability confirmed by an independent auditor
Vitamaze | Amazing life
Whether fitness, health, performance or well-being - Vitamaze offers you professional products that can systematically contribute to the natural maintenance of numerous body functions.
A healthy and balanced diet is not always easy for us in everyday life. A supplement to your daily diet will help you get into your top form and thus achieve your personal goals.
Thousands of customers trust the quality of Vitamaze every year, so that today a wide range of products can be offered at an excellent price-performance ratio.
Filler (microcrystalline cellulose), modified starch, colecalciferol (vitamin D3).
108 g = 180 tablets.
Instructions for use
Take 1 tablet every 20 days with plenty of water.
Large pack with a minimum shelf life of 2 years from production: this product can supply 5 adults with vitamin D3 for up to 2 years.
Warning notices / legal notices
The indicated recommended consumption amount must not be exceeded. Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not suitable for children and young people. Keep the product unopened, cool, dry and out of the reach of children.
Best before end / lot number: see can bottom.
Dietary supplements VITAMIN D3 20,000 IU are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
VITAMIN D3 20,000 IU Food supplements. The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!