Vitasprint Pro Energy drinking bottle
- contains vitamins B2, B6 and C to support normal energy metabolism.
- Food supplement with vitamins, ginseng root and guarana seed extract and caffeine for adults. With sugar and sweeteners. Taste: blackcurrant-raspberry.
VITASPRINT Pro Energy Application:
For adults, the recommendation is 1 drinking bottle per day. It is recommended to consume the contents immediately after preparation. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Main ingredients of a Vitasprint Pro Energie drinking bottle:
- 65 mg caffeine (from green tea) *
- 50 mg guarana seed extract
- 10 mg of which caffeine *
- 50 mg ginseng root extract
- 3 mg riboflavin (vitamin B2)
- 2.4 mg of vitamin B6
- 100 mg of vitamin C.
- 10 mg niacin (NE)
Vitasprint Pro Energie - The extra boost on full days! *
The Vitasprint Pro Energie dietary supplement consists of a unique 2-phase complex that is mixed directly in the bottle with the screw cap. The liquid phase 1 contains caffeine from green tea and guarana extract as well as ginseng extract. The natural caffeine in phase 1 helps improve concentration and alertness. For long-term support of normal energy metabolism, phase 2 also contains the selected micronutrients vitamin B2, B6 and vitamin C in powder form.
* Contains 75 mg of caffeine. Caffeine helps improve concentration. Not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Due to the contained natural plant extracts, the color intensity of the liquid changes during storage and visible fine particles form in the solution.
- 1 Vitasprint Pro Energy drinking bottle contains 75 mg of caffeine
- Suitable for adults only
- Not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Gluten and lactose free
- Vegetarian and vegan
- Without animal ingredients
VITASPRINT Pro Energy Frequently Asked Questions:
Why does the color change when the powder and liquid mix?
The Vitasprint Pro Energie liquid changes color when mixed with the powder, as the powder contains vitamin B2 (riboflavin). The intense yellow vitamin B2 colors the liquid orange after mixing with the powder.
When should I not take Vitasprint Pro Energy?
If you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients. The exact composition can be found in the list of ingredients on the outer packaging. In addition, Vitasprint Pro Energy is not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women because it contains caffeine.
Is Vitasprint Pro Energie vegetarian and / or vegan?
Yes, Vitasprint Pro Energy is suitable for a vegetarian and vegan diet.
Does Vitasprint Pro Energie contain fructose?
Yes, there is fructose in Vitasprint Pro Energy.
Can I also use Vitasprint Pro Energie during pregnancy or when breastfeeding?
No, Vitasprint Pro Energy contains caffeine and is therefore not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Is Vitasprint Pro Energy suitable for children?
No, Vitasprint Pro Energy contains caffeine and is therefore only suitable for adults aged 18 and over.