VOWEN T, Aconitum napellus, Capsicum annuum tablets
VoWen-T is a registered homeopathic medicinal product, therefore no therapeutic indication is given. If symptoms persist while using the drug, please seek medical advice. Note: This medicine contains lactose. Therefore, please only take VoWen-T after consulting your doctor if you know that you suffer from a sugar intolerance.
For information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- 20 mg Aconitum napellus D6
- 20 mg Capsicum annuum D4
- 20 mg Chamomilla recutita D1
- 20 mg Echinacea purpurea D1
- 20 mg of Hydrargyrum bicyanatum D8
- 20 mg Hydrastis canadensis D4
- 20 mg Iodum D4
- 20 mg of sodium tetraboracicum D4
- 20 mg Sambucus nigra D1
- 20 mg Sanguinaria canadensis D2
- Magnesium stearate
VoWen®-T - oral mixture
VoWen®-T is a registered homeopathic medicinal product, therefore no therapeutic indication is given. If symptoms persist while using the drug, please seek medical advice.
Aconitum napellus Trit. D6; Capsicum annuum Trit. D4; Chamomilla recutita Trit. D1; Echinacea purpurea Trit. D1; Hydrargyrum bicyanatum Trit. D8; Hydrastis canadensis Trit. D4; Iodum Trit. D4; Sodium tetraboracicum Trit. D4; Sambucus nigra Trit. D1; Sanguinaria canadensis Trit. D2.
In acute conditions, adults take
1 tablet every half an hour to a maximum of 6 times a day, and 1 tablet 1 to 3 times a day for chronic forms.
Children between 6 and 12 years of age receive
1 tablet 4 times a day for acute conditions, 1 tablet once a day for chronic forms.
Infants from 1 to 6 years of age receive 1 tablet 3 times a day for acute conditions, 1 tablet each time for chronic forms.
If the symptoms improve, the frequency of use should be reduced.
VoWen®-T must not be taken:
- from infants under 1 year of age.
- in case of hypersensitivity to one of the active ingredients or auxiliary substances, to chamomile, coneflower or to sunflower.
- during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- for fundamental considerations in the case of progressive systemic diseases such as tuberculosis, leukemia or leukemia-like diseases, inflammatory diseases of the connective tissue (collagenoses), autoimmune diseases, multiple sclerosis, AIDS, HIV infection or other chronic viral diseases.
Take special care when taking VoWen®-T:
- in thyroid diseases.
- with existing liver diseases or those in the past, or with simultaneous use of liver-damaging substances.
In these cases VoWen®-T should only be used after consulting a doctor.
Do not store above 25 ° C.
Shelf life after opening: 6 months.
data : WEBER & WEBER GMBH & Co. KG
Herrschinger Str. 33
82266 Inning / Ammersee