- XYLOMETAZOLIN Teva is a preparation that acts as an irritant and protects the nose. It allows you to breathe freely and relieves symptoms of inflammation of the nasal mucosa and paranasal sinuses.
Each spray dose (corresponding to 0.09 ml nasal spray, solution) contains 0.09 mg of xylometazoline hydrochloride. The other ingredients are: citric acid monohydrate, sodium citrate, glycerol 85%, water for injections.
XYLOMETAZOLIN Teva is a preparation based on xylometazoline hydrochloride. It contributes to the constriction of the blood vessels, which results in the reduction of the swelling of the nose. It allows you to detach your nose and help you breathe. It brings relief in the case of inflammation of the paranasal sinuses and nasal mucosa. Xylometazolin Teva is a convenient aerosol.
- hypersensitivity to the constituent substances of the product
- recent neurosurgical surgery (transcranial pituitary removal or other operation involving the exposition of the dural)
- dry rhinitis (prolonged inflammation of the nasal mucosa, which causes dry rhinitis, with the formation of scabs
- use in children under the age of 10 years
It is recommended to use the preparation in adults and adolescents from the age of 10 in case of inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose and paranasal sinuses.
Directions for use:
Topical, nasal. In adults and adolescents from 10 years of age, apply 1-2 doses x 1-3 / 24h to each nostril. Use the aerosol for not more than 7 days.