Active food Yokebe Classic starter package
Purpose of meal replacement for a weight control diet
YOKEBE Classic NF powder starter package Ingredients:
Ingredients: soy protein isolate (41.0%), honey (15.3%), skimmed milk powder, whey protein concentrate (10.1%), maltodextrin, milk protein concentrate (5.0%), corn dextrin , Potassium phosphate, magnesium hydroxide, release agent silicon dioxide, vitamin C, vitamin E, iron phosphate, emulsifier soy lecithin, niacin, zinc oxide, antioxidant alpha-tocopherol, manganese sulfate, calcium D-pantothenate, thiamine (vitamin B1), vitamin B6, vitamin A, Copper carbonate, vitamin K, sodium selenite, folic acid, vitamin D3.
YOKEBE Classic NF powder starter package Storage:
information The activated food Yokebe Classic should be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from light.
Preparation for a weight-controlling diet As a substitute for a meal, 40 g of Yokebe Classic (5 level measuring spoons) are stirred into 200 ml of low-fat milk (1.5% fat) and ½ teaspoon (1.5 g) of vegetable oil with a high content of unsaturated fatty acids ( Sunflower, safflower or grapeseed oil). Please always put the milk in the shaker first and only then the powder. Stir or shake the mixture well. It is necessary to follow the preparation instructions.
YOKEBE Classic NF powder starter package Compatibility / Notes:
- Make sure you drink enough fluids (2-3 liters per day)
- Medical advice is recommended for long-term use. People with food allergies should seek medical advice.
- May contain traces of egg protein.
- The activated food Yokebe Classic is gluten-free.
- Please note that the yokebe diet can only achieve the desired success in the context of a reduced-calorie diet. Other foods must be part of this diet.
- In order to achieve the effects mentioned, it is necessary to consume Yokebe Classic according to the preparation instructions as part of the diet plan.
- A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are basic requirements for good health.
- Weight Loss with Yokebe: Replacing two main meals each day with a Yokebe shake contributes to weight loss as part of a low-calorie diet. Replacing a main meal will help you maintain the reduced weight
What is in yokebe?
Yokebe does contain dairy and soy protein. It is also a valuable source of vitamins and minerals during the diet. Yokebe can also be prepared by using water instead of milk (skimmed cow milk, soy milk, almond milk, …) and without vegetable oil. This preparation has just 180 calories and does not substitute a full meal.