YOKEBE Forte NF powder, Yokebe shake
meal replacement for a weight control diet (with sugars and sweeteners)
YOKEBE Forte Powder NF Ingredients:
soy protein isolate (32.2%), lactose-reduced whey protein concentrate (30%), honey (14%), maltodextrin, corn dextrin, sweetener sorbitol, konjac glucomannan ( 2.5%), dipotassium phosphate, natural flavor, tricalcium phosphate, psyllium husk powder, potassium citrate, magnesium oxide, anti-caking agent silicon dioxide, vitamin C, iron diphosphate, zinc gluconate, vitamin E, niacin, manganese gluconate, calcium D-pantothenate, antioxidant alpha-tocopherol, vitamin B6 zinc oxide, copper gluconate, thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin A, folic acid, D-biotin, sodium selenite, vitamin K1, sodium iodide, potassium iodide, vitamin D3, vitamin B12
YOKEBE Forte Powder NF storage Note:
The activated food Yokebe Forte should be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from light.
Contents / filling quantity
1 x activated food Yokebe Forte single can, 500 g (corresponds to 10 servings)
YOKEBE Forte Powder NF Preparation information:
As a substitute for a meal (1 serving), 5 heaped measuring spoons of Yokebe Forte are stirred into 200 ml of water and 1 teaspoon (5 g) of vegetable oil with a high content of unsaturated fatty acids (sunflower, safflower or grape seed oil) added. Please always put the water in the shaker first and then the powder. Stir or shake the mixture well. It is necessary to follow the preparation instructions.
YOKEBE Forte Powder NF Compatibility / Notes:
• Make sure you drink enough fluids (2-3 liters per day).
• Medical advice is recommended for long-term use.
• People with food allergies should seek medical advice.
• May contain traces of egg protein.
• The activated food Yokebe Forte is gluten-free and lactose-free.
• Please note that the yokebe diet can only achieve the desired success in the context of a reduced-calorie diet. Other foods must be part of this diet.
• A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are basic requirements for good health.
• Weight Loss with Yokebe:
• Replacing two main meals of the day with one yokebe shake each contributes to weight loss as part of a low-calorie diet. Replacing a main meal helps you to maintain the reduced weight.
• To achieve the effects mentioned, it is necessary to consume Yokebe Forte according to the preparation instructions as part of the diet plan.
Naturwohl Pharma GmbH
Please always note the information on the product.
What is in yokebe?
Yokebe does contain dairy and soy protein. It is also a valuable source of vitamins and minerals during the diet. Yokebe can also be prepared by using water instead of milk (skimmed cow milk, soy milk, almond milk, …) and without vegetable oil. This preparation has just 180 calories and does not substitute a full meal.