ZINC CITRATE 30 mg capsules
pack size:60 pcs Dosage form:capsules
Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, 30% zinc citrate, coating agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (vegetable capsule shell)
* Percentage of the nutrient reference values according to Regulation (EU) No. 1169/2011 per daily dose. Gluten-free, lactose-free, without artificial flavors, without genetic engineering, suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Recommended ZINC CITRATE dosage:
Consume 1 capsule daily with sufficient liquid
The specified recommended daily intake must not be exceeded. Keep out of reach of small children. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Information ZINC CITRATE on storage:
Keep the can tightly closed after use. Store cool, not over 25 degrees and dry.
content | ZINC CITRATE Nominal capacity:
60 capsules | 19.2 g Country of
ZINC CITRATE benefits:
Zinc contributes to ...
• a normal acid-base metabolism.
• a normal carbohydrate metabolism.
• normal cognitive function.
• normal DNA synthesis.
• normal fertility and normal reproduction.
• a normal function of the immune system.
• a normal metabolism of macronutrients.
• a normal fatty acid metabolism.
• a normal vitamin A metabolism.
• normal protein synthesis.
• the maintenance of normal bones.
• the maintenance of normal hair.
• maintaining normal nails.
• maintaining normal skin.
• maintaining normal levels of testosterone in the blood.
• maintaining normal vision.
• protecting cells from oxidative stress.
Zinc has a role in cell division.
Dietary supplements ZINC CITRATE are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
ZINC CITRATE dietary supplements. The recommended daily consumption must not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements ZINC CITRATE are not a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!